Friday, October 17, 2008

Life is Good!!!

Well, Hello there.
A few months ago, I turned 47 and that day I joined FaceBook. Maybe that doesn't seem too impressive, but when you add that to a year which included the wedding of our oldest daughter, including two receptions, my first overnite Harley trip, leading to a 9 day trip a couple of months later, taking a motorcycle safety class and getting my own license to ride, actually buying a motorcycle, teaching myself PhotoShop, taking some scrapbooking classes that I had always thought sounded fun and you have a BIG year. This has been a year of discovering and re-inventing myself.
So much of the last 47 years have been about raising a family, making a home, builing my faith and forming relationship. These are all the stuff of life and ALL GOOD!! But it is amazing to me that there is so much more of life to discover...so many interests left for later. Well, it's later, so here I go.
This blog will be a work in progress...JUST LIKE ME! I hope it will be about things that inspire me, my family news and maybe even a few recipes.....we'll see.
Enjoy! Life is Good.

1 comment:

My name is April. said...

You mean to tell me that there's more to life than raising three perfect and adorable children???? I'm not sure what I think about that!